For our customers from different industries, we develop products from lowest power (nA) to inverters and motor controllers in the kW range. The range of the microcontroller used goes from 4-bit to 64-bit controllers. Due to our in-house SMD production line, we are able to realize even the most complex prototypes in the shortest possible time.
- FPGA- and Processorboards
- Embedded Microcontroller designs
- Mixed analog/digital circuits
- Customer specific Interface Converters
- Sensor Interfaces
- Stepper, DC and BLDC Motor-Controllers
- Inverter and Switched Power Supply (SMPS)
- LED Drivers, LED Controllers
- RF Modules (BLE, WiFi, ISM, GSM etc)
- Ultra Low Power
We develop real time software for microcontrollers, PCs (Windows) and IOS devices (Apps). Depending on the application and requirements, we write our software in Assembler, C, C ++, Delphi or Objective C.
- Real ultra low power for battery driven devices
- Bus Systems
- Test Systems
- WiFi, GSM, USB, Bluetooth, BLE etc.
- Measurement and control technology
- Embedded Software Development
- Extreme time critical Real-Time Applications
Thanks to in-house EMC measurement equipment, we can perform the most important EMC pre-compliance measurements already during the prototype phase.
The following Pre-Compliance Measurements can be performed In-House:
- ESD Measurements (air/contact) according to IEC/EN 61000-4-2
- Burst Measurements according to IEC/EN 61000-4-4
- Surge Measurements according to IEC/EN 61000-4-5
- Power Fail (Voltage Dips) according to IEC/EN 61000-4-11 and IEC/EN 61000-4-29
- Conducted interference according to EN55022, 150khZ - 30MHz
The final measurements for the CE marking are outsourced to an accredited EMC laboratory.